Having fun in Milwaukee doesn’t need to cost a dime. Here are some great ways to enjoy yourself in Milwaukee without hitting the ATM.
- Start the year off by jumping into frigid Lake Michigan at the Polar Bear Plunge.
- Tour the Basilica of St. Josephat, a beautiful building commissioned by Pope Pius XI in 1929.
- Get your photo taken with the Bronze Fonz.
- Take in the amazing rotunda of the Milwaukee Central Library. While you’re there, treat the little ones to free story time.
- Visit your favorite animals at the Milwaukee County Zoo, free for all visitors in January 7, February 4, March 3, April 14, November 3 and December 1. Milwaukee County residents with I.D. also receive free admission on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Looking for more free events in Milwaukee? Check out the full blog post.