If you have debt collectors harassing you and your family. It is hard not to lose hope, especially when your situation is not improving, no matter how hard you work to make it better.
Many people with financial problems find themselves feeling hopeless. Perhaps you feel your financial situation is beyond debt help. Personal hardships, like divorce or even medical problems, have caused your financial situation, making bad debt one more hardship you have to face on a daily basis.
No financial situation is beyond help. You can start improving your situation today and start the path to living debt free, by simply booking a free evaluation with a professional bankruptcy attorney like the team at ESSERLAW LLC.
Signs that you need debt help:
- Applying for an increase in your credit limit
- Using your credit card to cover monthly expenses because you income does not meet your expenses
- Unexpected medical costs
- Going through a rough divorce
- Taking a loan to cover existing debt
- Borrowing from friends and family in order to cover monthly expenses.
- Stalling one creditor to pay another
- Any many more tough situations
Getting help is never easy. The first step to recovering and being debt free is identifying the problem and admitting you need help. Bankruptcy might be the answer but there are also lots of alternative out there. Start with a free consultation with our team and see where the conversations goes. It’s the first step toward becoming debt free.