I just scheduled my first meeting with an attorney, what should I bring for my initial appointment?
– Tyler in Waukesha
When you come in for your initial consultation, you’ll want to make the most of this valuable time. The more organized you are, the more productive the consultation will be. Give your debt relief agent the whole story. Draw a complete picture of your financial situation. Enable us to guide you down the best path for you to be…debt free.
- Bring with you any lawsuits that have been filed against you.
- Bring pay stubs from the last six months.
- Bring a copy of your tax returns from the last two years.
- Bring all bills that you want to discuss.
- Bring any loan documents.
- Bring any important papers that would help evidence the type of debt that you have.
ESSERLAW LLC will gladly provide you with a Consumer Questionnaire to help organize your information. If possible, download the Consumer Questionnaire beforehand. Or, plan to come in a little early, and complete the questionnaire here.
The important thing is that you are taking the first step towards becoming debt free.
Do you have a question you’d like ESSER to answer?
Email us or fill out the short form below and we will add your question to the “Let’s Ask ESSER” section on our blog. It’s that easy! And schedule a free consultation today or go back to the home page…
Oops! We could not locate your form.